Home

Cars with nice interior under $15K

Nissan Maxima Sale on New & Pre-Owned Cars - Compare Dealer Prices & Nissan Incentives. Visit Edmunds® Online Today Don't Pay MSRP - Find Your Lowest Price on a New Car at NewCars.com! Compare Dealer Offers and Save on Your New Car. Get a Quote Today

Find Your Dream Car Now · Latest Expert Review

Some higher-mileage Mk. 7 cars are just starting to drop under $15,000. BMW. 17 of 20. BMW M3 (E46) The E39 isn't the only cheap early 2000s BMW worthy of praise. If you're looking for something. Find the best used car under $15,000 near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We have 124,555 used cars under $15,000 for sale that are reported accident free, 50,014 1-Owner cars, and 157,426 personal use cars Shop used vehicles for sale under $15,000 at Cars.com. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ vehicles nationwide However, the real unsung heroes of the collector car community are the coolest cars under $15,000 that you should check out this week. 1993 Chevrolet Corvette This 'Vetteis finished in white over a.. If you're looking to start a car collection, add to one, or just want a cool car for a good price, you're in the right place. Motorious spotlights many vehicles from around the web, and even from our own inventory - while bringing you the latest in collector car news. However, the real unsung heroes of the collector car community are the coolest cars under $20,000 that you should check out.

Browse Cars Under $10,000 - Autotrader® Official Sit

1. Shop used vehicles in South Amboy, NJ for sale under $15,000 at Cars.com. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ vehicles in South Amboy, NJ
  2. Here are the 10 Best Used Cars Under $15,000. 1. 2015 Honda Accord The Honda Accord has repeatedly been a Kelley Blue Book Best Buy among midsize sedans. It has timeless styling to go along with..
  3. The Nissan 350Z is in effect, the spiritual successor to the companies long line of Z coupes. A 300bhp 3.5 liter V6 is a very good return for less than $15,000 and for that you can probably expect to pick up a 2006 model. Near the $11,500 mark is a safe bet, with the odd one going for just over $9,000 as well. 11 Chevrolet Camaro SS - $15,00

The A3 blends the inherent practicality and fun-to-drive nature of a hatch with the more upscale look and feel of Audis. For $15,000 you might even be able to squeeze into the third-gen model,.. The 2019 Honda Fit is a top-ranked subcompact car. It boasts a classy, spacious interior, deft handling, excellent fuel economy, and a great read more ». 8.7 SCORE. $17,555 - $22,252 AVG PRICE PAID. 33 City / 40 Hwy MPG. 8.7SCORE Actually there are a lot of really nice muscle cars from the '70s era you can purchase for under $15,000. It had the typical tall bucket seats and '70s love it or hate it interior. They sold fairly well, and the engines could be made to scream for very little money, so many of them gained an honest 50 hp by whacking off the stock exhaust. Browse thousands of used cars for Sale Under $15,000.. Search by brand, body style, fuel economy, and more. Find the perfect pre-owned car under $15K The turbocharged SR and NISMO are actually fun, but most you'll find under $15,000 have a 130-hp engine with a CVT. Fuel economy estimates range from 27 mpg to 32 mpg in combined driving. This is a big car, too, with a roomy interior and a 15.1-cubic-foot trunk. And it earned Top Safety Pick ratings in 2017 and 2018, too

Paint fade and brittle interior plastics are common problems, along with bulging roof linings, but if you are patient I would opt for an original, low-kilometre car that you can modify if you desire. Cars sitting under $10K generally show substantial wear and are in need of some TLC, and BFs equipped with the ZF six-speed auto or optional six. Behind the Wheel-Used Cars Under $15K But the Nissan Rogue strikes a nice balance of attributes that should please small SUV shoppers. It boasts a roomy interior and a smooth feel on the road. Vehicles Under $15K. Filter Results . Zip Code. Mileage Range Keyword Interior Color: Charcoal, Mileage: 138,500 miles, Body Style: Coupe, Transmission: Automatic, Location: Nalley BMW of Decatur, More Comments JUST CAME IN ON TRADE OVERALL A NICE CAR FOR THE MONEY - BRAND NEW TIRES Recent Arrival! CLK 320 At Nalley BMW of Decatur, it's. Since the Fiesta is already a pretty affordable car when new, you can find some really nice ones on the used market for under $15,000 like the sporty, turbocharged ST model or the luxurious Titanium trim, which adds premium features like leather seats that are heated in the front and a Sony premium audio When I think of a car 15k and under, I'm thinking of between, maybe 15-10 thousand dollars. I'm not thinking of a beater vehicle for $900. So by repeatedly moving the posts farther and farther back, you think you're presenting yourself as rational, when you're just whittling down your argument to a snap-able splinter

Six-cylinder cars are out of the question at $15k and under, but VW-based 1.7, 1.8 and 2.0 liter fours remain within reach. A nice 1.7 or 1.8 can be bought with enough left over for upgrades, and decent 2.0 liters aren't out of reach nearer the $15k cap-excellent examples can go quite a bit higher These are some of the best used luxury cars you can buy for $15,000 or less: 2011 Hyundai Genesis 4.6 Sedan. 2010 Mercedes-Benz E550 Sedan. 2012 Cadillac CTS 3.6. 2010 Volvo S80

10 Best Midsize Cars Under $15k. Are you a bargain shopper? A deal hunter? The Optima's limited backseat headroom is balanced by a nice interior, strong engine, and a smooth ride. Perfect for drivers who value a powerful engine at an affordable price. #9: 2014 Subaru Legacy. Average Price Paid - $11,439 - 16,522 MPG - 18 City, 25. For the people who value an affordable car that is still fun to experience, going for used cars under $15k is the best way to go. The less picky a customer is when they visit used car dealerships the better chance they will walk away with a used vehicle they really love! First, customers buy a used car under $15k save lots of money Dixie Motors offers great deals and specials on used Lexus cars. Search our entire inventory of used Lexus vehicles

Best Taillights Under $15K: 1959 Mercury Monterey This 1959 Mercury Monterey is a great looking example of a cool but often overlooked model, and is said to display just over 58k original miles. While paint appears blue or even black in some photos, we're pretty sure it's factory (or at least factory-correct) Sherwood Green -whatever it. Most cars of this caliber and refinement will cost much more, even used. The photo above from eBay is a 2012 Hyundai Genesis 5.0-liter that's less than $15K and has only 104K miles on it. Look for a similar car from the Germans, and you'll find yourself needing $20K+ and probably $10-$15K extra for repairs for the next few years Chevrolet Camaro - few 2010 models are already available for under 15K, but the visibility issues make it not very practical. Cadillac CTS - mid-size luxury sports car. Reliability is not the best, but crisp styling and upscale interior make it very appealing. Porsche Boxster - very few are available within this price range 2012 Suzuki SX4. MSRP: $14,614. Average sale price: $13,156'. The SX4 is one of the most affordable all-wheel drive vehicles on the market, but this isn't that SX4. No, this is a front-wheel drive.

Coming in at number 1 in our list of Best Under $15,000 Crossovers is the 2016 Buick Encore. Current inventory meeting this criteria averages 12,744 miles. The 2016 Encore achieves a combined MPG figure of 30. Scroll down to see what's available in your area right now. Top 10 Best Used Crossovers Under $15,000. 2016 Jeep Cherokee. 2010 Honda CR-V For a car that started at $35k, you can find a used 2013 Cadillac ATS for less than half of the original price tag, right around the $10k to $15k. 2020 Audi A3. The only brand new car on our list, the 2020 Audi A3 is right in the sweet spot of super cool and super affordable 10. 2003 Chevrolet Corvette. The Chevrolet Corvette is a sports car icon, and that pedigree keeps even older-model examples above $15,000. Still, if you go back to the C4 generation sold from 1999 to 2004, you'll find some beautiful examples of one of America's top performance bargains But, when you visit BMW of Salem in Salem, OR you will firstly find a great selection of pre-owned cars, but you will also find a collection of pre-owned cars that are perfect for buyers looking for an affordable pre-owned car with a starting price under $15,000! This selection of pre-owned cars is absolutely stunning 19 Datsun. via Pinterest. For $10,000, you can get an old 240Z in need of a lot of work or a surprisingly decent 280ZX. Both are great cars if old school, rear-wheel-drive performance cars sound like your idea of a good time. After all, the 280ZX was Motor Trend's Import Car of the Year in 1979

Nissan Car News · Expert Reviews on Nissan · Expert Review

In the fall of 1996, GM launched the first all-new C5 Corvette that was a radical departure from any version previously offered. In addition to featuring the then-new all-aluminum LS small block V8 (now considered one of the best engines ever made!), this new Corvette featured a rear transaxle that improved weight distribution and interior space Hey just to add to the list of potential sports cars you can buy You can buy 2002-2013 WRX if you want some AWD fun and if you want a car with four doors Theres also the Audi TT from 2005-2012 a great two seater car Can't forget the Volkswagen GTI.. The best used cars under $15,000 By Stephen Edelstein March 9, 2021 Spending more than you need to on a car, when there are plenty of reliable and fun used cars under $15,000, is unnecessary $15k should get you into a late-model used Accord, if you don't mind the 4-cyl engine in a more or less base model. That gets you a larger, more comfortable car than the Civic, without sacrificing an enormous amount on the fuel economy. Very, very safe (according to ratings), too

New Nissan Maxima Sale - Save On Your Next Nissa

Here are some nice cars that I've seen for sale near that $15k point: - Benz E350 Sedan (2005) - Lexus ES250 (2006) - Lexus IS250 Yes, the Benz is not as reliable as a Civic. But it's a top-shelf name. Standard of the world, as they say. Login to repl Save $1,292 on Used Sports Cars for Sale Under $15,000. Search 6,378 listings to find the best deals. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily

Used cars Under $20,000 for Sale on carmax.com. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.co Save $1,217 on Used Lexus LS 460 Under $15,000. Search 249 listings to find the best deals. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily re: What are some cool used cars that can be bought for under $15K? Posted by Them on 10/17/17 at 11:54 am to lsu xman I work at a used dealership in Montana and we just had a 2008 Audi A8L 4.2 traded in that's really damn clean. 108k miles, $13990

View detailed pictures that accompany our Best Used Luxury Cars Under $15,000 article with close-up photos of exterior and interior features. (7 photos It is also a verrry nice car, to me at least. Premium petrol is about $0.10 dearer than ULP (RON 91) so for a 50L tank that's $5. The big killer is how much petrol your car consumes. A car on PULP that does 9L/100 will be better of than a car on ULP that does 13L/100 KM. The cost of fuel is a big part of what you spend on a car

Cars Under $15000 - New Cars For Sal

1. Hello car guys! wondered what the recommendation would be for a good used sporty car for under $15,000. My wife lost her job and I ended up needing a car right at the same time and I ended up in a 2015 Honda Fit (which is fine, but lacks power). I am considering either buying a used sporty..
  2. The 2.5l M20 is an excellent engine with really great power delivery. The car is overall more expensive to maintain, however. E36 is in the range, too, but I have no experience with it. 350Z is a heavy car but comfortable and has pretty good performance for the $10-$15k bracket. It's a GT car, really. You can get it in automatic too, if you wish..
  3. What new cars under $20,000 should you buy? With rankings, reviews, and specs of new cars, MotorTrend is here to help you find your perfect car
  4. What are some cool used cars that can be bought for under $15K? - I've been thinking about a 75K miles 2008 Mercedes CLK550 for $11K. 5.5L 382hp. About $60K new
  5. Page 1 of 42 - SM Build: Attempt at a Front Running Car for Under $15k all-in - posted in Spec Miata Garage: Im creating this thread as a placeholder to document my fresh 1999 SM build which Ill be starting here in a couple of months. A little background first. For the last three years, I have been running in NASA PTE with a miata I built specifically for that class
  6. g and any savvy shopper would do well to opt for a used Kia priced under $15k thanks to the following benefits: Avoid depreciation: While new-car shopping can be full of excitement, it also comes with significant costs. Some models lose as much as 11% of their value during the initial drive.

A thorough search might find you a model with backup camera system, parking sensors, voice control infotainment, and dual-zone climate control — all for under $15K. You might be tempted by the 260-horsepower turbocharged 2.0-liter engine, but a more rational choice is the 182-horsepower 2.4-liter 4-cylinder that is more than up to the task Under $15K: 3 classics with wildly different personalities No matter how you look at it, the car hobby isn't a cheap one. There's buying a car, then there's registration, insurance, fuel, and storage to consider

sales: (888) 415-7235 service: (888) 904-9036 parts: (888) 903-8945 bodyshop: (888) 897-1728 main: (425) 821-140

2007 GMC NEW SIERRA for sale in Denver CO 1GDJK39D37E166530

10 Best Used Compact Cars Under $15,000 - Autotrade

2014 chrysler town & country nice trade-in 2nd row buckets dvd call pat stidham 615-319-7478 van nice trade-in 2nd row buckets two row dvd call pat stidham 615-319-747 It reminds me of a motorcycle without as much danger The sound, feeling and thrills you get for these cars can't be matched by most cars under $50k IMO except a Lotus Elise which is a tin can in comparison. AP2 is fine if you're not totally smitten by the car bug at this point. AP1 if you want to have the most fun/wild possible The later-year cars (B7) might come in higher than $20,000, but the B6 cars (2003 -2005) have become downright affordable. Keep in mind this car was over $50,000 when new! This pick will not be the least expensive car to maintain, and Audi's long-term reliability has long been questioned. So buy a warranty Companies like Maximum Motorsports have a very serious line of suspension goods to make a very well sorted track car. Back in the day my friends 88 GT, was 2700lbs, and 450+hp, full interior street trim. Yea the Cobra brake set up from LMR is a nice start Those are all great qualities to desire in an inexpensive car, but who cares about realiability and performance with your knees in the dash? Learn more about Chevrolet Aveo at the Edmunds.com Car Forums! Read real discussions on thousands of topics and get your questions answered. New Car Pricing

53 Best Used Large Cars under $15K for 2021 U

Sorry to disappoint you, but the next gen Neon will be based on the Lancer. At least as far as the platform goes Search used SUVs for sale under $10,000 and have less than 50000 miles near you. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com Imagine turning your 2002-2007 Subaru WRX that's sitting in your garage into a screaming two-seat sports car for under $15K. That's what Factory Five Racing has done for Subaru WRX performance. Page 3 of 42 - SM Build: Attempt at a Front Running Car for Under $15k all-in - posted in Spec Miata Garage: Haha yup, when I add up what I really spent on my PTE car Im convinced that some programmer at microsoft screwed up the SUM() function such that it operates more like the PRODUCT() function. Regardless, Im quite certain that I can build a good chassis for <$15k

So I am on the search for a sporty, performance orientated car that's under $15k (obviously the cheaper the better). A few requirements is that it has a decent amount of power, handles well, isn't going to cost a kidney to maintain/run. I travel roughly 8,000 km a year. I made a short shortlist: Subaru WRX gc 1969 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback 340, 4 speed car. One of a kind color combination - silver with red interior. Under restoration. $42,000.00 invested. Paid $15k - $15k paint job - $12k invested in disassembly, chroming, locating parts, and new int.. If you plan to pay auto-insurance by yourself, forget it because you are not able to get insurance for your auto even if it is not a sports car. Have you thought the cost of maintenance? Wanting to have a sports car at your age is a far fetched id.. You can buy a lot of kitchen for under $15,000 as long as the space isn't much more than 150 square feet and you're willing to do a lot of the work yourself. For a budget kitchen remodel, we. Used Cars. Thinking about purchasing a pre-owned car? Weigh the pros and cons with this guide. Find information on recalls, inspections, and certification programs, and much more. Cars & Motorcycles. Cars Motorcycles Used Cars SUVs Trucks ATVs & Off Road Public Transportation View More

Collector Cars You Can Buy For Under $15K On Motoriou

1. Listing of cars for sale at World of Wheels in Owatonna. Engine: 2.4L L4 DOHC 16V • Color: ALABASTER SILVER METALLIC • Interior Color: BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR • Transmission: Automatic • Fuel Type: Gasoline • Stereo: N/A WoW Certified with 12month / 12,000 mile powertrain warranty!!!REAL NICE EX-L PACKAGE ALL WHEEL DRIVE!!
  2. The Swift is a well thought of car and ranks up there in the popularity stakes with the king of sales that is the Corolla. The Kia Picanto is a great little car and so well packaged - add Kia's reputation and a price of $18,590. How about a new Skoda Fabia 1.2 for under $20k? Can you go wrong with either of these cars? Skoda Fabia hatch.
  3. 1995 chevrolet camaro. The 1995 Z28 Camaro is in excellent condition, with ONLY 54,450 Original miles. The car has always been stored in a garage and never seen weather. It has the 5.7 Liter LT1 350 engine. The interior is in great shape, no rips, cracks in the leather, small scuff on the driver side (pictured) Under the hood is clean
  4. A well-sorted drag car can be had for under $15k; under $10k as a roller. A half-finished project is worth a few grand at most. Dana 60, Weld Pro-stars, Tube A-arms, Coil overs front and rear, Wheelie bars, Beautifull headers, Very nice interior and a AWSUME PAINT job with GHOST FLAMES!!! but could be,has a few dings and dents,but.
  5. But it's a car that makes a lot of sense when it gets you into hov lanes and when you can charge it Small AWD under 15k (2010, SUVs, tires, lane) - Automotive -Sports cars, sedans, coupes, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, tickets, dealers, repairs, gasoline, drivers..
  6. g in just under the $15,000 mark is the Hyundai Accent, which is available as either a sedan or a hatchback. Surprisingly, the hatchback does offer a good amount of cargo space. The only engine is a 1.6-liter four-cylinder that produces 137 horsepower

Find Discount Used Cars in Clermont. At Headquarter Mazda in Clermont, we carry a large and diverse selection of used and certified pre-owned vehicles. We also have used vehicles on our lot that are for sale for under $15,000. Our used cars, trucks, SUVs, and crossovers under $15k make their way through our service center before we place them. If I was in your shoes and had 15K to play with I'd pick up a 3rd gen IROC Camaro with decent body and paint. You should be able to pick something up for around $2500. 10k plus should give you enough breathing room for tires, wheels, suspension, engine, and maybe some miscellaneous interior improvements. Gaetano Cosentino Our Price: $5,995. Quick View. Detail View. Request Info. Finance Vehicle. Engine: 3.8L V6 OHV 12V • Color: Tan • Interior Color: N/A • Transmission: Automatic • Fuel Type: Gasoline • Stereo: N/A. NICE!! (Click for More Details about this 2007 BUICK LACROSSE CXL These BMW-beating road warriors are the best bargains, with some nice ones changing hands under $15k and a few under $10K. 2009-2015 cars gained a supercharger and 556 horsepower, with drop-dead.

The 10 Best Used Cars Under $15K for New Grads 2020

But I feel it's the perfect car for you. 4 doors, great interior space for the money (and roomy), can haul stuff with the hatchback and folded down seats, fun to drive, in your budget. 12-21-2020, 07:36 AM #1 The classic Chevy Camaro is one of the more iconic muscle cars on the market. And while a fully restored Camaro might cost you in the range of $400,000 at auction, if you take the time to look around, you can find a real bargain on a second-generation Camaro.. If you can stretch your budget to the $10-15k range, you can often find base model Camaros from the '70s in decent shape Time to get your hands on a factory black-on-black 'Vette for under $15K. This 1977 Chevrolet Corvette is a head-turner in its original color scheme, and the rumbling V8 with four-speed manual means you'll love driving it everywhere. Most late-70s Corvettes you see keep close to the '78 pace car's mute silver color scheme, but this one has. While the base price hits a little higher — just under $19 thousand ($18,825) — we found listings on Autoblog that knock the price down below $15K. While the interior is a little less spacious.

Used cars Under $15,000 for Sale - CarMa

This car got four perfect reliability scores across five different years, which shames its main competition, the Tesla. This was the 2011 European Car of the Year, the 2011 World Car of the Year, the 2010 Green Car of the Year and it's also the world's best-selling highway-capable electric vehicle. Most 2015 and older models are under $15K Listing 1-20 Of 1,092. Find Used Ferrari Under $70,000 For Sale (with Photos). 1995 Ferrari F355 For $69,900 Best Used Cars Under $10,000 for Teen Drivers. IIHS and NHTSA data show that these 13 hatchbacks, sedans, and SUVs are the safest and most reliable for teens and other first-time drivers. When it. My biggest regret was selling an all original 70 z28. It was silver w/ black deluxe interior and mint condition. Bought it from a neighbor's son on xmas day one year when visiting my parents. Paimted the car cranberry red/blk stripes and went through the drivetrain. Sold it to a an older guy in 1985 for $15k which I thought was a fortune It's almost cruising time in our 1951 Chevrolet DeLuxe for $15,000 as we finish up with the restoration. Check out the final steps on the chassis and interior

The 20 Best Cars You Can Buy for Less Than $15,00

Find my car Advanced Search Price Select Price Under $5,000 Under $10,000 Under $15,000 Under $20,000 Under $25,000 Under $30,000 Under $35,000 Under $40,000 Under $45,000 Over $45,00 We rate ⏩ the best 2021 cars to buy from $100k to $200k: ⭐ choose where to spend your money by comparing price, exterior design, horsepower, interior features, and cost to ow The car has a replacement carb, but I have a nice 1968 400 Firebird automatic carb to go with the car. The dash pad, console, door panels, etc. The interior is completely original including carpet, door sill plates with rivets, brake/accelerator pedal pads, etc and in excellent condition Air Conditionin

Cool car, but the price is off by an order of magnitude. $15K will buy a really nice one of these. Given the non-existence of resto parts, you'll spend twice that to make this a $15K car, unfortunately Mon - Fri 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Sat 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Sun Closed. VIEW DISCLAIMER. HIDE DISCLAIMER. 2021 Honda Civic LX CVT Sedan MODEL #FC2F6MEW. $174 per month plus tax, title, bank acquisition fee and all dealer fees. 36 month lease with approved credit. $944 down. $0.15/mile over 10,000 miles per year This is a really sharp-looking car! Having an M-code designation means that there is a 285 gross HP, 351 Cleveland V8 engine under the hood. Power was down 15 HP from '70, ostensibly, as a result of tightening emissions control mandates. The seller claims, Numbers Matching Car, Runs and drives excellent, engine starts right up with. You need to get in touch with us. What kind of services does your vehicle need? Oil Change. Oil and oil filter replacement. Tire Rotation. Rotation and balance of tires. Brake Work. Brake pads, rotors, and more. Battery So from North, South, East or West it is an easy drive to McKenzie Motors. We offer a wide selection of lifted trucks , new Buick GMC vehicles, as well as cars, SUVs and used trucks for sale near Pensacola . Contact us today or view our business hours and directions. Used Cars in Milton, FL Nice list, Good to see that I'm not the only guy who buys good used cars for a low price. I just bought a dealer certified 2008 Honda Civic with 21k miles on it . My criteria was a used reliable car for under 15K. Thanks! Repl