Home

Formal night on cruise

Cruise Formalwear - Official Norwegian Cruise Lin

Drinks, Wi-Fi & Crew Incentives For All! Treat Yourself to a Vacation and Get the Best Value with Princess Plus. Book now Formal night is certainly the most dressed up evening attire required on your Royal Caribbean cruise, but it is not as ornate as you might imagine. Evening wear for formal night will vary, and you will see some guests wearing tuxedoes and gowns Common Formal Evening Schedules Many of the larger lines will, for cruises of around a week in length, make formal nights the second and next-to-last evenings

Formal nights are a throwback to the golden age of transatlantic sailing when the first-class passengers would have an exquisite formal meal in tuxedos and evening gowns. These days requirements are looser with a jacket and tie being the most formal requirement, and the cruise lines being somewhat reluctant to enforce dress codes The first thing you should know is that no, tuxedos and formal gowns are not required for formal night. In fact, every dress code is actually a suggestion. Cruise lines know that you paid good money to be on that cruise. They don't want to disappoint any paying customer by refusing them service A formal night is an element of traditional cruising where guests wear their finest clothes and enjoy dinner. Many people love having the opportunity to dress up and many have photos taken with the captain. There may be a special formal night menu in the main dining room and there may be additional entertainment MSC have formal nights on every cruise. On a 7 night cruise, there will usually one formal night, on cruises longer than 7 nights there will usually be two formal nights. The dress codes are relaxed with 96% of cruisers describing the dress code as relaxed. There is a dress code for the main dining room on all nights of an MSC cruise Think of our formal dress code as a night out in your best black-tie look — suits and ties, tuxedos, cocktail dresses or evening gowns are all acceptable options. There can be 1-3 formal nights during a sailing and is at the ship's discretion. Our Chef's Table dining experience also enforces a formal dress code policy

Princess Cruises® - Princess Plu

3. How many formal nights are there on a cruise? For 3-day, 4-day, and 5-day cruises, there will be just one formal night. Anything more than that, including the popular 6-day, 7-day, and 8-day cruises, will have 2 formal nights scheduled. 4. What days of the cruise are formal nights? This can depend on your exact cruise itinerary Get formal photo-ready at our Cruise Elegant evenings. Dress up or suit up in your finest attire and enjoy a night of high class on the high seas. Oh, and remember to say 'cheese' when you get your photo with the Captain! Need some tips on what to wear

Few issues create as much confusion among cruisers as what to wear to dinner. Some cruise line dress codes accept a clean T-shirt and jeans as acceptable evening attire, while others require a.. Formal Night on Navigator of the Seas (Photo: Royal Caribbean) (5:13 p.m. EDT) -- After much debate on Cruise Critic's message boards, Royal Caribbean has confirmed that formal night is still.

Everything you need to know about formal night on a Royal

On the 7 day Pride cruise, if you could embarkation as day 1, the formal nights are nights 2 and 6 One of the most polarizing topics among cruisers these days is the role of dress codes on a cruise, especially formal night. Dress codes apply to the suggested attire for attending dinner in the main dining room on a given day onboard a Royal Caribbean cruise

1-48 of 778 results for dresses for cruise formal night Price and other details may vary based on size and color +12. PrettyGuide. Women 's 1920s Black Sequin Gatsby Maxi Long Evening Prom Dress. 4.2 out of 5 stars 8,190. $51.99 $ 51. 99 $61.99 $61.99. FREE Shipping by Amazon +2. Fatycosme Formal Night gets a modern reboot. Say goodbye to Formal Night, and hello to Evening Chic. It's your time to shine—your way. Get glamorous. Get chic. Be sophisticated. Now, on up to two nights on every cruise, Evening Chic activities have been introduced, and Evening Chic attire has replaced Formal attire Formal night dinners are typically among the best of the voyage. This is the night when luxurious entrees such as lobster, prime rib, duck a l'orange, and other delicacies are likely to be served, as well as tantalizing appetizers and exotic desserts. While every night on a cruise ship offers sumptuous fare, formal nights are known for going a. Formal Night Dressing up for formal night remains a tradition on a cruise vacation. These days, the formal night dress code may be called a gala evening, evening chic or dress your best, but it is a night where people tend to put on their best cruise attire. You'll usually have 2 formal nights during a 7 day cruise

Which night of my cruise is formal night? CruiseHabi

1. Hi, my name is Halee and I love sharing adventures and stories that I hope inspire others to try something. My goal is to showcase travel for all types of p..
  2. Apr 7, 2019 - I LOVE cruise formal nights and am always shopping for my next cruise dress! Cocktail dresses, ball gowns, evening gowns. Check out what other cruisers wear on their formal night. On a budget? Look for #under100 to see dresses under $100! Visit my blog for other cruise tips: www.cruisemood.com. See more ideas about cruise dress, cruise formal night, dresses
  3. There are no formal nights on a Norwegian cruise! The closest thing to a formal night on a Norwegian cruise is Norwegian's Night Out, which is slated as an evening of cocktails, fine dining, and great entertainment. ~ What to pack, Norwegian Cruise Lin
  4. Carnival Cruise Line changed its formal night to cruise elegant several years ago, adopting more of a resort-style dress guideline. Norwegian Cruise Line has a dress up or not night
  5. Dec 27, 2018 - Explore Cruise Vacations For Smart Cru's board Formal Night On Cruise, followed by 8250 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about cruise formal night, cruise, cruise outfits

Quick Tip: Formal Nights on Cruise & How to Dress for The

What to wear on a cruise formal night :: Cruise packing

Here's What to Wear on Cruise Formal Night (With Pictures

We've booked our first P&O cruise after many on RCI and Celebrity. How formal are the formal nights? We don't 'do' formal. We don't mind smart casual which is perfectly fine on RCI and Celebrity, but we certainly don't waste our flight luggage allowance by packing frocks, suits and proper shoes DAY AT SEA/ FORMAL NIGHT | Day 2 | Disney Magic BACK TO BACK Transatlantic & Mediterranean Cruise. Posted on July 16, we give you a tour of our lodge place we stayed at the evening in advance of the cruise. It was straightforward and clear and supplied a shuttle to the port as nicely as an extensive warm breakfast. You should[

formal night on a cruise ship review. just what do I need to wear on formal nights on a cruise ship? I get this question a lot. So here I give my thoughts.. From other sources on unmentionable places, it has been stated apparently by P&O that there will be one formal night on the 3 or 4 night staycation cruises. Iona's original schedule had reduced the.. Even the phrase formal night is enough to turn off some prospective cruisers, and it's one reason why many cruise lines have eased or renamed their dress code requirements in recent years. Carnival Cruise Lines, for example, uses two instructive codes: cruise casual and cruise elegant. The first allows jeans and dress shorts for men and. Cruise Formal Nights- a night to don your suit and tie, cocktail dress, and all that shines.Many traditional cruisers, myself included, love formal nights and consider them a staple of cruising; however many new age cruisers and freestylers think they should be a thing of the past Cruise Elegant Nights. Dress to Impress. Get formal photo-ready at our Cruise Elegant evenings. Dress up or suit up in your finest attire and enjoy a night of high class on the high seas. Oh, and remember to say 'cheese' when you get your photo with the Captain

Formal Night. Dressing up for formal night remains a tradition on a cruise vacation. These days, the formal night dress code may be called a gala evening, evening chic or dress your best, but it is a night where people tend to put on their best cruise attire. You'll usually have 2 formal nights during a 7 day cruise. How formal is formal night 3 night cruise, we are being very casual on this cruise and I didn't plan on there being a gala/formal night. This is the shortest cruise we have been on and we hadn't planned on packing a lot so I am letting the boys out of wearing full suits; but dress shoes, dress pants, a shirt and a tie are a must Holland America Formal Night attire by Gail Frederick/Flickr / CC BY 2.0 BTW, gentlemen can take advantage of the Holland America formal wear rental and order a formal wear before the departure. It will be delivered to your stateroom. Let's check several beautiful pictures and videos showing Formal Night on Holland America cruise

The lack of enforcement now for formal night dress codes is an indicator of the trend away from this cruise tradition. Personally I don't mind dressing up for them though a tux is out of the question Sleeveless for formal, but with a little sheer-see-through that adds some sexiness (and also keeps you cool on warm nights. It's $24 and comes in black, green, grey, and pink. Cocktail Dress with Blue/Black Lace Design. This formal dress is totally unlike the gowns shown above and works well for both formal night and day-to-day work back home Formal Nights are (usually) never on the first or last night of a cruise. Formal nights (almost) always take place on a sea day. Formal nights are (usually) not held two nights in a row. We like to make an educated guess, and then make our specialty restaurant reservations for evenings that most likely won't be formal. Why? The food in the. 6 Night Cruises - Usually on Day 2 and 5. 7 Night Cruises - Usually on Day 2 and 6. 8 - 10 Night Cruises - 2 Formal Nights, Days vary by ship and sailing. 11 - 14 Night Cruises - 3 Formal Nights, Days vary by ship and sailing. 15+ Night Cruises - 3 or 4 Formal Nights, Days and number vary by ship and sailing The second formal night falls on the second or third evening prior to the end of the cruise. Cruise length, number of formal nights . 1-day cruise: no formal nights 2-5 day cruise: one formal night 6-17 day cruise: two formal nights . What to wear. Carnival's definition of formal attire is the following

You Can Skip Formal Nights on a Cruise - Here's How - Emma

1. Formal: Make it a night out in your best black-tie look - suits and ties, tuxedos, cocktail dresses or evening gowns. There can be 1-3 formal nights during a sailing and is at the ship's discretion. Some people take advantage of the opportunity on cruise ships to dress to the nines. It adds to the glamorous ambiance of a ship
  2. Women should wear a dress or formal pants suit and heels, wedges, or fancy flats. Avoid jeans or casual attire. Picking out what to wear for your cruise is almost as fun as planning the actual trip. I have a trip planned this summer with two cruise formal nights slated which needs I need to prepare for the adventure
  3. Hi, I have just come off a Princess cruise to Alaska that had two formal nights. We were spending 5 weeks in Alaska and did not want to pack formal wear and drag it all the way from Australia for 2 nights . Anyway, on one of the formal nights, we wore smart jeans and a buttoned shirt. We ate at 8.45pm, when there were less people around
  4. I wore a cocktail type dress and hubby wore a sport coat and tie, even in AK (that was on Carnival). It's just as dressy as any other formal night on a cruise.There were men in just shirts and ties and women in going to church type dresses, but mostly people were indeed, dressed up
  5. No, all of the main dining rooms on a Disney cruise are informal. However, if you have reservations for the adults-only restaurants, Palo or Remy, there is a dress code. While actual formal attire is not required, men often wear a jacket and/or a.
  6. Athletic Gear. For first-time cruisers looking to stay active while sailing, our ships offer plenty, so be sure to pack athletic wear.Bring what you'd wear to your favorite workout (running shorts, leggings, sports bras and tank tops) since there's a full-scale gym on board with top-of-the-line equipment and dedicated classes like yoga, Pilates and spinning
  7. Pick up clues from your cruise line departure locations Depending on your cruise line and departure location, you could probably pick up some indications as to whether you should dress up or down at formal nights. In the past, I found that generally cruises departing from Asia tend to be less formal in their dining room attire

Princess Cruise Formal Night | Cruise to AlaskaSkip to 3:02 for the formal night experience Subscribe for more videos here: http://bit.ly/2ElTZKs*** ADDITION.. Typically, the evening dining attire for a four-night cruise consists of two cruise casual nights, one Pirate Night (or cruise casual) and one optional dress-up night. For five-night voyages, you will likely find three cruise casual nights, one Pirate Night (or cruise casual) and one optional dress-up night. If you'd like to bring formal attire. Formal means black tie. Tuxedo with proper trimmings (including footwear). It does not mean business attire such as a suit or even worse a sports jacket. White tie is a whole other ballgame - it is even more formal. Formal means formal. Anything e.. Carnival Cruise Line changed its formal night to cruise elegant several years ago, adopting more of a resort-style dress guideline. Norwegian Cruise Line has a dress up or not night. And Royal Caribbean International recently started holding a wear your best night on cruises of five nights or fewer, with the message: Say goodbye to. On formal evenings, men should wear a dark suit or a tuxedo, while women should dress in an evening gown or cocktail dress. 7-night cruise or less: 1 Formal Night 10-13 night cruise: 2 Formal Nights 14+ night cruise: 3 Formal Nights Beverage Policy: All beverages included throughout the cruise

MSC Cruises Formal Nights - Everything You Need To Kno

1. Cruises - Formal nights on cruise - We are soon to go on a Mediterranean cruise with Celebrity. It will be our first cruise - our past European tripping has always been by independent means.
  2. Formal Night. Most cruises have at least one formal night. For cruises like the 8 Night Carnival Horizon cruise, there are two formal nights. The formality of formal night varies. You can wear everything from evening gowns to casual dresses. It is really up to you how formal you want to get
  3. Formal night pictures on a Disney Cruise Disney Cruise formal nights not only give you a chance to dress up but also to have your picture taken from a Disney photographer. On our Disney Christmas Cruise, photographers were set up in the atrium at both the large Christmas tree and also in front of the winding staircase (which was closed off at.

6. Don't skip formal night - REPEAT: DO NOT SKIP FORMAL NIGHT! Gone, for the most part, are the days of tuxedos and ball gowns on formal night. There are still cruise lines that require formal wear, including sports jackets for men on formal night. However, in general, cruising has become more casual At one time, formal night on a cruise ship meant tuxedos and ball gowns. Nothing else was acceptable anywhere on the ship after 6 p.m. Today the rules are much more relaxed, particularly on mass. Number of Formal Nights: There's one Gala Night per seven-day cruise, two on cruises up to 13 days and three Gala Nights on cruises up to 20 days. Nightly Casual Option: The casual buffet option and room service are available for passengers not wishing to change out of yoga pants In episode two of our NCL Getaway VLOGS ( ) we give you a tour of our lodge place we stayed at the evening in advance of the cruise. It was straightforward and clear and supplied a shuttle to the port as nicely as an extensive warm breakfast During your upcoming five-night cruise, you can expect to find one optional dress up night. (Please note, all schedules are subject to change.) I've seen Guests wearing everything from tuxedos and ball gowns to khakis and summer dresses

What is the formal dress code and what should I wear

Our Gala Evenings, or Black Tie nights, offer a chance to get dressed to the nines in glamorous evening wear. Don your favourite cocktail dress, tuxedo, ball gown or dinner jacket, or alternatively a dark business suit and tie. You may also wear formal national dress or military uniform During a typical cruise, people have many choices and can dress accordingly. Most guests relish the idea of dressing up on formal nights for an evening or two of world-class food and entertainment at sea, while other nights they may feel more comfortable in a more casual dining setting. Either way, each night of a cruise is memorable Formal night is a highlight onboard Disney Cruise Line and our time on the Disney Magic proved why that was the case, once again. The options on formal night are fantastic and delicious. I think it may be my favorite meal (that's one one of the adult only options) on all of Disney Cruise Line. Have you enjoyed formal night on Disney Cruise Line

Formal When formal nights are held, please observe the dress code in the dining venues for the enjoyment of all our guests. Evening attire or cocktail dresses for women; Tuxedos, dinner jackets or dark suits with a tie for me Dress Code - Princess Cruises. The Code: Princess has formal and smart casual nights. Formal attire is tuxedos, dinner jackets or dark suits for men and evening gowns, cocktail dresses or elegant pantsuits for women. Smart casual attire includes pants and open-neck shirts for men and skirts or dresses, slacks and sweaters for women This is the menu you'll find each cruise casual night, with the exception of formal nights. The American Feast night in the main dining room uses table cloths. American Feast: This is the menu.

9 Reasons Cruising Carnival Magic is Good for Adults

Cruise outfit ideas: What to wear on a Carnival cruise

1. Most 3- and 4-night cruises have one formal night; most 7-night cruises have 2 formal nights; most 10-night cruises have 3 formal nights, and so on. In general, the longer and more expensive (per day) cruises will be the most formal on formal night, but a dark suit and tie is acceptable attire on even the most exclusive ships
  2. You may enjoy reading what to wear on a cruise formal night and what to pack for a cruise: THE ULTIMATE CRUISE FORMAL NIGHT GUIDE. THE ART OF PACKING FOR A CRUISE: HOW TO PACK A CAPSULE WARDROBE FOR A HOT CLIMATE. TOP 23 PACKING TIPS FOR A COLDER CRUISE. I hope you enjoyed reading what to wear on a smart casual night on a cruise
  3. On formal night, you may see men in tuxes and women in full-length evening gowns. You'll also see people just wearing their regular cruise-casual attire. Most people opt for something in the middle. Many men wear suits or at least suit slacks, a dress shirt, and a tie. Most women wear cocktail dresses or a dressy pants suit

3 additional cruise casual nights—no swimwear or tank tops One formal and one semi-formal night—both give you the opportunity to dress up and take advantage of the onboard photography services . Though optional, we recommend dress pants with a jacket or a suit for men, and dress or pantsuit for wome There were two nights that were specifically planned as 'Formal Night' on the cruise. I ended up bringing a dress for every dinner - just wore the fancier ones on the formal nights. Here is the dress code: Formal When formal nights are held, please observe the dress code in the Traditional Dining and Anytime Dining venues for the.

Cruise Ship Formal Nights | CruiseMapper

A 132-night world cruise bought out in below three hours, regardless of pandemic worries which have hobbled the cruise business and steep costs that begin at $73,499 per visitor — and vary as much as $199,999 per individual for a main bedroom. Regent Seven Seas Cruises launched the fares on the market at 8:30 a.m. ET Thursday A formal night on a cruise is a subject that a lot of people are unsure of as it is a feature of old style cruising that is still around. Formal night can be the part of a cruise that you are nervous about as you don't know what to wear. In the ultimate cruise formal night guide I'm going to walk you through it The table below provides a rough guide to the number of formal nights you can expect to enjoy on your cruise. 3 nights or less. Smart casual throughout. 3 - 5 nights. Captain's Welcome Party, but no formal nights. 6 nights. Captain's Welcome Party + 1x formal night. 7- 12 nights Cruise formal nights can be ideal etiquette training for teens, but they require advance wardrobe planning so the teens are comfortable. Dinners may be traditionally formal or have semi-formal expectations depending on the cruise line. It's an elegant evening with special cuisine and plenty of family photo opps

5 things to do at #SSMeetUp for digital media planners

Cruise Elegant Nights Carnival Cruise Line

What Should I Wear on a Cruise? A Guide to Cruise Line

1. For formal nights, the cruise line recommends suits and ties, tuxedos, cocktail dresses or evening gowns. For smart casual nights, think of this as a step up from your typical dinner wear and wear collared shirts, dresses, skirts and blouses, or pantsuits
  2. The formal night on a cruise is meant to be one of a kind and it shows. While a nice suit can be acceptable for a man, tuxedos are now the norm on many cruises. Just think of what you would wear to a nice wedding . . . if it would pass there, then you`re probably good to go
  3. I am very happy with the quality of the cruise dresses for formal night, the style is new and modern. Glittering stones shine at the waist. Really looking forwards to feeling great in my beautiful cruise dresses for formal night on my wedding day. She looks like a lovely princess in it
  4. The exact number of formal nights, including any theme nights will be highlighted on your cruise ticket. Below is a guide to the number of formal nights you can expect to enjoy on cruises of various durations. 3 nights or less . Smart casual throughout. 3 - 5 nights
  5. CRUISE LIFE: Formal Night on the Carnival Dream. What a beautiful family! It's time for a formal night! Or as it is now called. Cruise Elegant Night. Believe it or night, our kids love to get dressed up on the ship not at home but on the ship, it is something special! Once we are all dressed up we head down to Promenade to see what all.

For more formal cruise dinners: Little black dress - A little black dress is always a good option to pack even if you don't plan on dressing up for formal nights. Depending on the cut and style you choose, these black dress staples can also be used on excursions paired with a sun hat and sunglasses P&O formal evening are called Black Tie nights, there is generally 1 Black Tie night during a 2-4 night cruise, 2 Black Tie nights during a 5-7 night cruise, 3 Black Tie nights during an 8-10 night cruise and 4 during an 11-14 night cruise. Ladies wear glamorous evening wear including cocktail dresses, ball gowns or even smart trouser suits Packing for a cruise can be confusing and tricky. Perhaps when you learned there would be formal nights onboard, you had nightmarish flashbacks to ill-fitting prom tuxes and figure skater-style sequin dresses. Don't worry-being ultra-casual won't be a hindrance on your cruise, and you can fit in with the formal dining nights with ease

Luckily, an Alaskan cruise is a bit more casual than other cruises. Our cruise on the Norwegian Bliss did not include a formal night, but I'm pretty sure other ships like Princess Cruises and others do have at least an optional formal night That meant formal nights on that cruise were all about faux fur coats and thick tights, just in case someone opened a door to the outside deck and the night's chill swept through the corridor. Thankfully, the tropical weather in the Caribbean on my latest cruise meant I could wear my fanciest dresses and rock bare legs without feeling nippy The Before You Go section, available on cruise lines' websites after you've booked your cruise, usually provides details along with fashion suggestions. Typically on a seven-night ocean cruise you can count on two formal nights, a couple of casual evenings and one or three or four semi-formal occa­sions Cruise ships have, at the very least, at least one formal night, when cruisers literally dress up and bring their most elegant selves to the event venue. For women, formal cocktail dresses and. Formal: Evening gowns and cocktail dresses for women; tuxedos, dinner jackets or dark suits with a tie for men. Most 7-night cruises will have two formal nights, and longer cruises will have additional formal nights

Hey everyone, we are taking the 5 night Mediterranean Cruise out of Barcelona on the Magic this August. I know on DC website it states that only cruises of 7 nights or longer will have a formal night, but in looking at some recent Personal Navigator from the Magic for 5 night cruises, it does list an optional dress up night Disney Cruise Formal Night Disney ships typically run a three or four night itinerary which only leaves time for one dress up night that only calls for a jacket for men and pantsuit for women. On the seven day trips there is one formal and one semi-formal night onboard Disney ships. Disney's official cruise dress code policy is as follows

Formal Night gets a modern luxury reboot. Say goodbye to Formal Night, and hello to Evening Chic. It's your time to shine—your way. Get glamorous. Get chic. Be sophisticated. Now, on up to two nights on every cruise, Evening Chic activities have been introduced, and Evening Chic attire has replaced Formal attire Hi my lovely readers! I love formal nights.It is as simple as that. I am always looking forward to them during a cruise. I do not get the chance to dress up a lot and by that I mean wearing pretty cocktail dresses or evening gowns, spending an hour on doing my hair, putting on that lipstick that I normally do not dare to wear, but secretly love and so on Whether you're a first-time cruise guest or an Ambassador Latitudes Rewards Member, feel free to party it up on board Norwegian Cruise Line. After all, you're on vacation. Where do all the themed night parties take place? Many of these events are held at Spice H20, an adults-only venue by day, turned hip oceanfront club at night From 6pm, things might start getting a bit more complicated. Dress codes such as casual, informal, resort casual and formal come into play in public rooms and restaurants. Double check, but some ships have two formal or gala nights on a seven-night cruise (the rest are casual or semi-formal evenings)

Sexy Plus Size Cruise Wear: Cocktail & Formal Dresses

Cruise lines like formal nights because passengers behave better and spend more money (for example, ordering a nicer bottle of wine or buying professional photos). Formal night is your chance to drop by the photography studio and strike a pose Cruise Line Dress Code; Azamara Club Cruises. Policy: Azamara is casual. It has no formal nights. Men: Pants, khakis, sportswear, and button-downs. Women: Casual dresses, pants or skirts with blouses. Carnival Cruise Line. Policy: Carnival has 1 or 2 formal and 4 casual nights for 7-day voyages.. Men: Casual: pants, khakis, jeans, and button-downs.Formal: dinner jackets, tuxedos, or dark suits.

The 9 Types Of People You Meet On A Cruise Ship, Because1800s dresses - Google Search | Vintage dresses 1800MSC Formal Night Dinner Menu Sample Page 2 Hi-Res 1440P QHD

Formal Night On Board A Cruise Ship is one of the best sailing experiences you will have. The glitz, the glamour and the entertainment all add to a spectacular evening at sea. Are you ready? Read on to find out how to make the most of a Formal Night On Board A Cruise ship Remember, I said that formal night is optional. Many guests choose to wear something nicer than cruise casual on formal night, but the range of dress is broad. Very broad. I sailed on the Fantasy last month. Our formal night was Easter Sunday, a holiday on which you might expect a larger than typical portion of the guests to be gussied up The answer is: YES. While you can always wear what you want — most onboard spots are 'come as you are' — there will be certain opportunities for dressing up during your cruise. Some dining and nightlife spots always have light dress regulations (Cruise Casual), while on certain nights these spots ask that you go all-out (Cruise. This will depend on the itinerary and the length of the trip. Typically a one week cruise will have 1-2 formal nights. And all cruise lines will brief the passengers on what to wear during the night. Pay close attention -- You don't have any idea how the cruise industry works and you're actually being taken advantage of Shop for beautiful cruise dresses from Simply Dresses to make packing a breeze. Choose beautiful short cruise dresses, maxi dresses, and even a formal dress or two for romantic evenings full of dinner and dancing. Enjoy your tropical vacation in total comfort from day to night in flirty and fun short summer dresses and fancy designer party dresses